Genesis Employment - Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Genesis Employment Services Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8 Hay Lane, Coventry, CV1 5RF. Our company registration number is 5893002. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
For a copy of our latest terms and conditions of business, please contact us.
Genesis Employment Services Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy
The only details we collect are those required to authorise and validate your job requirements, qualifications and personal details. All details collected in this respect will only be used lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and will only be passed on to a prospective employer to obtain you possible work.
We do not send marketing emails, however we may on occasion email you to inform you of a job vacancy that you may be suited for. It is your responsibility to update your address, qualifications and email address to ensure that the details we have of you are current and up to date. We cannot be held responsible if you are not notified of a possible position if you have not updated our records or informed us.
We will never pass or sell your email address to a third party other than a potential employer or Government Department.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. You can check the information that we hold about you by logging on to your account. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We do not use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site.
If you apply for a vacancy on this site, please be aware that this will only be the first point of registration with us. You will also be required to have a face to face interview and we will need to see (and copy) original documentation to prove your ID, Address and eligibility to work in the UK. This can only be done in person at our Coventry office.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should please contact us.