Genesis have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor at our client based in the Walsgrave area of Coventry. This is a new role within the business providing an excellent opportunity to make a difference and progress within the business.
· Ensure product deliveries meet specification and that Food Safety objectives are attained
· Deliver the correct quantity of product to the production areas in order to meet customer specification
· Record all observations and changes to ripening conditions on ripening log this must completed, legible and accurate.
· Ensure that the working area is safe, tidy and complies with H&S requirements.
· Efficiently supervise a small team of FLT / Intake operatives which have been allocated to these tasks.
· Carry out daily room / equipment inspections and record findings and liaise with relevant personal with regards to arranging repairs and maintenance also responding appropriately to urgent issues such as breakdowns as they arise and deal with the consequences.
· Ensure that at the end of production shift all rooms are pressurised.
· Assist with the enforcement of all Food Safety Programs (GMPs, BRC, Organic and other programs).
· Work closely with production, Q.C and sales management teams for solutions with regards out of specification or non conforming product in an efficient and timely manner.
· Assist with training of other members of the team
· Enforce clean as you go policy
· Deal with contractors on site in area of responsibility and ensure all relevant authorisations to work forms are completed and associated paper work and documentation.
· Previous supervisory experience ideally within a Warehouse/Production environment
· Knowledge of Health and Saftey regulations
· Excellent communication, time management and leadership skills
· Food hygiene experience would be beneficial
· FLT Licence advantageous
Hours: 5am – 4pm, 4 out of 7 days
7am – 4pm, Monday to Friday (First 4 weeks)
Interviews available immediately
Apply now or call Jola on 02476 553 553