- Working for a Global blue-chip company in Coventry (Wallsgrave)
- Exciting Opportunity for a Temp to Perm position
- Full Time; 5am-5pm
- Monday to Friday
- 4 on 4 off rotating
- Ensure that both the immediate and remote working areas are safe, tidy and compliant with all Health and Food safety requirements and legislation.
- Maintain systems, controls and regular checks on owned HGV vehicle compliance systems to ensure legality, safety and efficiency.
- Enforce and maintain all site safety and security controls for drivers and vehicles on site.
- Ensure the safety and compliance of contractors for area of responsibility, ensure that all relevant authorisations to work forms are completed and all associated paper work and documentation is maintained.
- In accordance with customer delivery requirements, schedule and monitor the loading of own, third party and customer transport vehicles to match.
- To direct and control all site delivery and collection traffic.
- Efficiently supervise the Production loading operatives on the loading bay which are allocated to these tasks.
- Attend daily meetings giving out loading and late delivery information and instructions.
- Raise and implement corrective actions and continuous improvements.
- Deputise for the Traffic Manager where appropriate or delegated.
Attaching a CV would be advantageous to obtain this position.....