Genesis are currently looking for an experienced TIG Welder to join a fantastic construction company in Coventry on an Ongoing Temp/Temp2Perm contract.
Successful candidate’s will have strong TIG Welder experience and must have worked with stainless steel in the past, ideally you would have worked on staircases, bannisters and other similar projects.
To be successful for the position you must have structural experience and able to interpret engineering drawings
Hours of work are, but other shifts may be available.
- 07:30 to 16:30 Monday to Thursday.
- 07:30 to 13:00 Friday.
What will you be doing?
- TIG Welding.
- Working on structural projects.
- Working with Stainless Steel.
- Interpreting engineering drawings.
- Working on Staircases and Bannisters.
- Keep the management informed of any problems.
- Attention to detail when completing tasks
- Ensure you play a part in ensuring a safe working environment
- Working to quality standards
- Reading drawings and working from them.
Are you the person below?
- Experience within the same sort of position?
- Able to carry out the duties listed above?
You may have to complete a skills test as part of the process for this position.
If you’re looking for your next great opportunity then don’t hesitate apply below of call: 02476 553 553 to get yourself booked in to register for your chance to be part of a company and industry going from strength to strength.