You will need a FLT Counterbalance License to be considered for this position
The role is in Atherstone, Nuneaton so a car is required to get to the workplace due to the location.
- Working in a busy goods receiving/dispatch area.
- Responsible for preparing stillage’s and loads.
- Ensuring correct quantities and labelling of daily customer requirements.
- Dealing with in coming deliveries
- Storing products in correct locations/stock rotation
You may also be required to pack products prior to being dispatched to clients.
- 2pm-10pm Mon to Thurs
(Initial Training- 8am-5pm)
Temp to Perm Position, Immediate Start.