You will be required to represent our client with its customers and clients on Construction Sites around the UK and Ireland.
The role will involve spending 2-3 days a week out of the office on sites ensuring that our products are meeting our quality requirements; that whoever is installing our products has done so correctly; conducting product training; negotiating or assisting with site issues / disputes; and also offering pre-order support to customers in the way of surveys and product / site related advice.
Office based work will involve assisting the team with preparation of production and site information to enable the projects to run smoothly, producing RAMS (Risk Assessment & Method Statements), as well as organising your time around the needs of our customers (both internal and external).
• Experience of dealing with Site Managers / Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors for Roofing Contractors and Main Contractors
• Competent understanding of construction type detail drawings and able to understand the requirements to turn them into reality
• General Construction site experience
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and written
• Willing to travel throughout the UK and potentially Ireland with some overnight stays
• Able to be ‘Hands On’ with tools and installation when required
• CSCS card (Manager or specific skill card)
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Moderate ability in 2D CAD (Desirable)
• IPAF / PASMA training (Desirable)
• SMSTS training (Desirable)
£28k - £38k depending on experience + company car and fuel card
Apply now or call Shannan on 02476 553553