Have you ever wanted to join a fast-pased, dynamic recruitment team? Now's your chance!!
Genesis Employment are looking for a new receptionist in our brand new offices in Coventry City Centre.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A passion for Customer Service by showing you can greet our new & existing workers with a smile and friendly approach
- Good telephone manners - enquiring what the nature of the call is, deciding who is the best person to put the call through to, ensuring the query is dealt with effectively and in a timely manner
- Good computer skills, flexibility in learning our front of house recruitment system and maintaining all records accurately and efficiently
- A sound understanding and experience in reception duties - administration, data entry, filing, collation of records, photocopying, scanning and group emailing
- Experience in a fast-paced, office environment - being able to multitask between jobs (answering phones, taking/giving registration forms, taking messages for consultants and Directors)
- The ability to have good verbal and written communication skills to all levels of an organisation
- Being a team player - we are a close 'family run' company and as such, you will not only be joining our dynamic team, but you will be coming part of our work family!
Gensis believe in promoting from within, and we have already successfully promoted 3 of our receptionist to major roles in our organisation....this is the reason for our current vacancy.
You will be on a temporary contract to start (as all the others have been) but this will lead to a full time position for the right candidate....and maybe even more!
The role brings with it:
- 28 Days holiday a year
- Company pension contribution
- Health scheme if taken on permenantly (after qualifying period)
- Monday to Friday Only
- 9am to 5.30pm hours (flexibility Required if busy)
- 1 hour lunchbreak a day
- Promotion for the right individual!