Our client in Southam is currently looking for a Production Support Operative to support in their despatch department.
• Establish customer requirements with Sales Administration and prepare orders for despatch
• Prepare documentation of delivery notes, labels and manifests etc.
• Liaise with and arrange internal and external transport with supervision
• Work closely with Goods Inward regarding all matters relating to stock i.e. delivery, storage of stock and discrepancies
• Unload/load vehicles as and when necessary and highlight to your Supervisor any issues that do not allow customer requirements to be met in full
• To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
• To maintain high levels of Health & Safety standards
• Hold a valid FLT Counterbalance License
• Computer literate with good numeracy and literacy skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Organised and methodical with the ability to follow instructions
• Previous experience within a stores/warehouse/despatch environment
Shift: 8:00am to 16:30pm
Apply now or call Claire on 02476 553553