Reporting to the Operations Manager you will ensure the successful delivery of a bespoke construction solution to Clients through supply chain, production, process management & administration.
You have experience in:
Office Administration, Client Services and Computer process
- Supporting with admin tasks, Data processing and generating reports from a CRM
- Assisting in supply chain management as required including; Purchase order processing & Inventory Management Tasks.
- Maintaining good communication with a network of new and existing suppliers as well as third-party manufacturers
- Actively participate and support internal and external audits as required
- Actively support the Quality processes (ISO, H&S etc.)
- Computer literate and use of a CRM previously
- Outgoing personality
Handling internal and external customer calls, enquiries and
- Maintaining effective communication between all departments to ensure efficient and timely despatch of customer orders.
- Ensuring logistics are processed and monitored effectively for internal and external customer orders
- Supporting a finance team with credit control as required including:
- Calling customers to enquire about payment of due or overdue amounts
- Supplying copy invoices
- Proof of delivery documents and statements
- Temp to Perm
- 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday
- 8am to 3:30pm Fridays
This vacancy is being advertised by Genesis Employment Services Ltd who are acting as an Recruitment Business.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Genesis Employment Services Ltd only advertise and operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and/or eligible to work in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applications to our adverts, we cannot always contact you directly. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful.