Genesis are recruiting for a Metal Finisher who will be required to support the Sheet Metal and Assembly departments for our client within the automotive industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working on different types of metal completing final stage finishing before inspection.
- Examining and highlighting defects in the surface of metals such as dents, scratches and paint finish.
- Repair surface of items to a specified cosmetic finish
- Ensuring panel quality requirements and checks are carried out as required
- Ensuring all required paperwork / labels are correctly completed and filed as necessary
- Highlighting and supporting any continuous improvement activities / opportunities
- Working in a safe manner and highlighting any health and safety risks
- Working as part of a team
- Adapting to new technologies and techniques
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with the Company’s quality accreditation
- Liaising with other departments, customers and suppliers if required
- Work based experience in metal finishing to A Class standard
- Experience within an manufacturing or automotive company
- Excellent communication skills
- Good verbal and numerical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Flexibility with hours to meet business needs
Immediate start. Call Shannan on 02476 553553