Knowledge and experience of Metal Finishing is essential for this role:
The Role/Essential Experience:
- Grinding, filing, and sanding surfaces of metal items
- Using hand tools, power tools, and knowledge of metal
- Examining and feeling surface of metal (Quality Inspection)
to detect defects, such as dents, scratches, or breaks in
- Removing dents, using hammer and dolly block, and
filling uneven surfaces
- Smoothing items to a specified finish, using hand tools
and powered tools.
- Polishing metal surfaces, using powered polishing wheel
- Day shift – 07:00 to 15:30
This vacancy is being advertised by Genesis Employment Services Ltd who are acting as an Recruitment Business.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Genesis Employment Services Ltd only advertise and operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and/or eligible to work in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applications to our adverts, we cannot always contact you directly. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful.