As a team leader your responsibility is to support your supervisor to ensure the correct operation of all standard operating procedures in the area of work.
You will support your team to deliver finished goods to the right quality and on time, and you will ensure the cell achieves it key objectives including capacity, cost, product quality, and customer service consistently.
- Develop good working relationships with your team and give guidance on how to improve when it is needed
- Lead by example and ensure all standard operating procedures are sdhered to within the team
- Ensure all work is distributed in a timely manner and supply provisions to all areas to reduce hold-ups and increase productivity
- Support the company health and safety policy and ensure all procedures are followed
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Conscientious and committed to high levels of quality
- Enthusiastic and reliable with good timekeeping skills
- Strong ability to plan and organise workloads
- Understanding of 5S and continuous improvement
- Safe attitude to work
Hours of work: 8:00am to 17:00pm Monday to Thursday and 08:00am to 16:00pm on Friday
Interviews are being held immediately, so if you are interested call Claire on 02476 553553