We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer for our client, a leading manufacturer, who employs over 100 people based in Warwickshire and proudly designs and manufactures in Great Britain. In addition to this, they have just been placed in the Top 50 fastest growing companies in Coventry & Warwickshire according to the BDO’s Growth Barometer.
The Maintenance Engineer will join a high performing team, responsible for taking the lead role in the evaluation of maintenance processes, developing improvements, improving efficiency and product/process assurance, including working closely with the Operations Director/Maintenance Supervisor.
· Dealing with front line breakdowns with the guidance and support of the existing team.
· Supporting maintenance schedules and budgets
· Communicating with the operations department to co-ordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
· Assists with implementing plant improvements and expansions
· Maintains and updates operating and training for the maintenance department
· Maintains safety, health and environmental policies and procedures
· Maintains a system for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment (GEMBA)
· Participate in departmental meetings and make recommendations for improving plant operation and solving maintenance related problems
· Previous experience in a maintenance engineer capacity (electrical/mechanical) in a manufacturing environment
· Knowledge of maintenance processes
· Proven evidence of a hands on approach in previous roles
· Relevant engineering qualification
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to adapt and respond to change
· Able to demonstrate ability to achieve objectives and exceed expectations
Applicants must have a full UK driving licence
You will be working 12 hour shifts 6pm to 6am, Sunday to Tuesday
Apply now or call Samantha on 02476 553553 for an informal discussion.