Genesis are looking for a Qualified Maintenance Engineer that has served a recognized apprenticeship, and is electrically biased.
- Dealing with front line breakdowns.
- Communicating with the operations department to co-ordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas while maintaining maintenance schedules and budgets
- Maintaining Health & Safety, Cleanliness and Environmental policies and procedures
- Participating in departmental meetings, making recommendations for improving plant operation and solving maintenance related problems.
- Maintaining a system for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment (GEMBA)
You will be an experienced maintenance engineer, having previously served a recognised apprenticeship and be electrically biased.
You will be:
- Able to show a number of years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment and you have a good track record of Lean and World Class Manufacturing. A ‘Right first time’ ethos and understanding
- Hold the relevant Qualifications in Electrical & Mechanical maintenance
- Demonstrate a history of implementing and adhering to Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and/or Preventative Maintenance (PM) schedules
- Able to demonstrate experience of using Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Capable of fault diagnostics and experienced in using Root Cause Analysis including 5Y’s
- Have worked in an environment where Operational Maintenance (sometimes called TPM or AM/PM) are used; (ie Operators undertaking basic maintenance including Cleaning, Inspection, Lubrication (CIL’s) and maybe even replacement of basic parts leaving Engineers to undertake the more complex maintenance work)
- You will hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Ideally, you will have experience of Condition Monitoring (thermography, vibration analysis and ultrasound) and/or exposure to a polyurethane or similar industry.
- You will have strong written, verbal skills and be computer literate.
Apply now or call Shannan on 02476 553553