Internal Recruiter/HR Advisor
Genesis are currently working with our client in the Engineering/Manufacturing industry on a pivotal role within their business.
To support the Operations Director, HR Manager and the workforce with effective HR support and recruitment campaign delivery.
* To manage the full recruitment process and interviews, ensuring the recruitment plan is followed.
* Ensure all recruitment is fully compliant with immigration law regulations and in line with company standards.
* Attend recruitment fairs and job events, liaise with recruitment suppliers and co-ordinate employee referral schemes, as well as utilising company social media to headhunt and source own candidate pipeline.
* To design and implement competency based testing for all levels along with psychometric testing for management level
* Produce weekly reports of live and filled vacancies, along with lead times and current status.
* Maintain knowledge of HR legal updates and implement HR policies in line with employment law changes.
* Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on all aspects of HR
* Assist Team Leaders/managers in co-ordination of performance review meetings, disciplinary and grievances in line with company policies.
* Manage new starter process, including raising requisitions and IT set up when required.
* Manage leaver process and carry out exit interviews.
* Ensure HR KPI reports are maintained and staff training records.
* Ensure TS16949 compliance across the HR function.
Skills, Experience and qualifications
* CIPD Qualification L3/L5.
* Previous experience in a HR generalist/recruitment role.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Experience of managing high volume recruitment campaigns.
* Proven ability to carry out complex disciplinary and grievances in line with employment law.
* IT Literate – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Apply now or call Shannan for an informal discussion on 02476 553553