You will need a car for this role due to the remote location!
A key management role within conference centre operations, managing and taking responsibility for maintaining excellent cleanliness and quality of facilities in the accommodation, meeting rooms and public areas
Hours – 40 hours, 5 out of 7, generally Monday - Friday.
Weekend working will be required to support business needs.
Scope – 110 bedrooms, 42 meeting & syndicate rooms – up to 250 customers per day, Direct Reports –Housekeeping Supervisor and Housekeeping Assistants
- Manage the staffing requirements needed over the hotel for 7 days within budget
- Manage recruitment, induction, training and monitoring of the housekeeping staff
- Audit cleanliness of the rooms, public areas and external areas, ensuring H&S and COSHH Regs are being maintained/followed
- Managing costs of products and staff to budget
- Audit and report/monitor maintenance issues in all areas
- Motivate staff through effective communication & Attend/Report in Management Meetings