We are currently working on behalf of our client, who are we well established washroom services provider, and are looking to add a Field Sales Manager to their team.
• To sell the full range of services provided by the company to commercial and public premises in the designated sales territory.
• To regularly achieve the monthly and quarterly sales activity and contract sales targets set by the company as reviewed from time to time.
• To maintain excellent commercial relationships with current customers ensuring retention of existing business and creating opportunity for future sales opportunities.
• To create excellent commercial relationships with potential new customers to maximise future sales opportunities.
• Excellent communication and 'people skills'
• Driven, self-motivated and hungry for success
• Ability to think on your feet and handle negotiations
• A need to achieve results
• Successful track record in B2B field sales.
• Determination and enthusiasm and the ability to work effectively with limited supervision
• Good planning and organisational skills
• A team player
• A full driving license
• Excellent basic salary £25,000 to £30,000 per annum DOE
• Competitive commission structure
• 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
• 5 additional days after 5 years’ service
• Annual Salary review
• Full sick pay after qualifying period
• Department incentives, fully paid summer and Christmas social events
Apply now or call Samantha on 02476 553553 for an informal discussion.