Job Title: Commercial Administrator
Encompassing a varied and broad spectrum of administration activities. This is a key position within a busy office environment. The role will involve general office duties including answering the telephone, data entry, delivery tracking, paperwork collation and quotations.
The candidate will ideally have good computer and general administration skills, as well as a confident telephone manner. You will be required to work as part of a team, be upbeat and positive, flexible and have great attention to detail.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Liaise with customers / suppliers to validate all requests and respond accordingly.
- Daily review on market index prices linked to quotations.
- Inputting all contracts into RECY (In house system)
- Raising invoices in line with daily despatches
- Create despatch paperwork including material certificates.
- Update daily production cards on RECY.
- Weighing in/out incoming scrap/ingots and allocating melts.
- Creating goods advice note and stock transfer notes.
- Booking transport / containers / hazardous waste notes
- Consulting with clients and suppliers daily
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to innovate and work to deadlines
- The ability to work effectively independently and as a team player
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to multi-task
- Confident dealing with all levels of staff throughout the business
- Great problem-solving abilities
Salary: 23,000 – 25,000
Type of job: permanent
Working hours: 8am – 5pm Monday – Thursday & Friday 8-2:30pm.