Due to the continued growth of our Atherstone based client, Genesis are recruiting for a fully skilled CNC Programmer/Setter.
- To programme, set and operate CNC mill/turn lathes.
- Experience of Fanuc and Heidenhain controls
- Working on one-off and small batch components to samples or drawings
- Use of inspection equipment to monitor quality of components
- Completion of production paperwork
- Ensure productivity targets are met and machine downtime minimised
- Time served, fully skilled CNC machinist.
- This is a new position that has been created due to company growth.
- The successful candidate will be self disciplined and have the ability to remain on task when unsupervised.
- They will also be able to use their own initiative to efficiently progress work through the section to achieve productivity goals.
- Training will be provided on the use of CAD/CAM software
Hours of work: 07:30am – 18:00pm, 4 on 4 off
Pay: £14.00 - £16.00 per hour, DOE