Genesis Employment have a great reputation for the quality of our workers, the quality of our service and the outstanding growth throughout The Midlands since starting in 2006. We are a Family-run, single office operation.....small we might be, however we think and act big...with last year’s sales exceeding all expectations!
If you are an existing Branch Manager or a Senior Consultant looking for that next step in your career, then this could be the opportunity for you. The role requires you to report to the Operations Manager.
- Managing and developing a team of Consultants and supporting them to achieve their targets and KPI's. This is very much a hands on role where you will assist with managing client relationship and supporting with the recruitment for our customers.
- Identifying challenges within recruitment and work with the Operations Manager/Team to implement solutions to minimise risks.
- Personally drive Customer Service, Quality Standards and Office Operation-Systems to ensure compliance in Recruitment practices and office legislation.
- Determining and directing branch activities to include client visits, sales activity, candidate attraction and registrations.
- Control and monitor the quality standards of all advertising across a variety of platforms.
- Dealing with performance management to include performance reviews and one to ones.
- Ensuring the branch environment is a fun and motivation place to work.
- An experienced Manager or a strong Senior Consultant, with the ability to drive sales and a "leading by example" mentality.
- Ability to motivate people, with a coaching style that builds effective teams and manages performance positively.
- Ability to persuade and influence people at all levels and develop good working relationships that promote team working.
- Good attention to detail whilst retaining the ability to see the bigger picture.
- The capability to plan and implement initiatives in a sales environment.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial, fresh-thinking management style.
This opportunity offers a competitive salary of between £28,000 - £35,000 DOE, plus car or car allowance, plus bonus.